Monday 20 August 2012

Hedgehog vs. Spiders

Have you ever forgotten your significant other's birthday? Wedding anniversary? Date your bills were due?
I thought so.
Have you ever forgotten your story is about to be published?
Yup. That's me. My short story has been out for a bloody week and I completely missed it.
Real life taking its toll, I guess. Or I'm a moron.
Anyway, Along Came Spiders made its way to the Dreamspinner Press anthology, Animal Magnetism. It looks like this:
And it's available here as a paperback or here, if you prefer e-books.
It's about this:
Good-natured and easygoing, Hedge is the most atypical nurse you could encounter. But when an earthquake hits town, Hedge is out there to help. Somehow, he ends up stuck in a basement with an unconscious arachnologist, a very handsome policeman named Alec, and dozens of dangerous spiders on the loose. And those things BITE.
Happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Matthew! Life can get pretty busy, so it's easy to forget even the big things sometimes. Have you written anything else recently?

    ReplyDelete