Tuesday 4 May 2010

Kris made me do it!

I swear, I wouldn't do it by myself but Kris made me. She's that way, you know. "Either you do a new blogpost or I'll stop sending you Sean's naughty pics." *sigh* You can't say no to that, can you?

Sooo, this one is for you, Kris.

The Platypus Learns Astrophysics is getting good reviews. Can you imagine how happy I am for that? It got mentioned in every review of Brush of Wings anthology. RJ Scott said she "didn't want this story to end". Jenre called it "a delightful story to read". Tam concluded it was "one of my favourites so far in the anthology". Nice comments from other readers, too.

I know, I'm bragging. But it's so nice to know people like what I write. Writing just for myself would never be satisfying for me. I hope there are more stories to come!

P. S. None of the creatures on the picture is Kris, of course. That's platypus. I mean, the platypus is on the picture. Kris is not a platypus. *sighidefinitelyneedcoffeesigh*

5 comments:

  1. You lot will be the death of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really, Sean. You'll turn into twink zombie in blue shirt. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that naughty pic is hot! I can see why you'd be afraid Kris would stop sending them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew the threats about not sending you any more pics would get to you, Matthew. Perve.

    *mutterevenifitstilltookyoufuckinglongenoughtopostmutter*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kris, I can't give in so easily. Well, I can but I need to pretend I don't.

    ReplyDelete