Thursday 1 July 2010

The greatest challenge

The time has come. I found myself in some creepy dark dungeon, tied up and tortured by a bunch of extremely perverse sadists...

Ahem.

I mean I volunteered to a big challenge, the greatest of them all, actually. Choose your own M/M story, hosted by an evil mastermind... err... I mean our lovely and awesome and genius Kris. You remember the platypus picture, right? The one where there was no Kris. That was her. I mean, it wasn't her. You know what I mean.

So, what to do? Click on the link above (or, if you're unsure where to click, click right here) and follow Kris's rules. I mean it. Don't even try to disobey. You don't want to piss her off. You just don't, trust me. *shudders*

Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. You know, someone could get really upset by the impression people get from rude remarks about her.

    That is, if they didn't already know how fucking awesome they were and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One click and they will know for sure how totally and awesomely awesome she is. *biggestkissevergiventoagirl*

    ReplyDelete
  3. guys, don't you want to get a room? :)

    ReplyDelete